Refiner, Smelter, Assayer and Broker of all Precious Metals
Mid-States Recycling & Refining - www.midstatesrecycling.com
|Saturday, 18th of May, 2013 1:15:01 PM|
|Handy & Harman||Silver||Rhodium||Bid||$1,600.00|
Serving Precious Metals Generators With Excellence For Over 30 Years & Exceeding Expectations Everyday
Mid-States Recycling and Refining specializes in accurate, verifiable and transparent precious metal refining for customers throughout the United States who demand the highest returns, work that meets or exceeds industry standards, and service delivered with integrity and accountability.
Using today’s most advanced smelting, sampling and refining technology, performed by highly trained refining specialists and chemists with decades of industry experience, we offer the most comprehensive refining, assaying and in-house metal trading for all precious metals, including:
We also provide diamond and gemstone recovery services for jewelers and pawnbrokers.
Peace of mind
Our open-door policy lets customers personally monitor the receiving, weighing, documenting, melting and sampling procedures, providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing their precious metals are handled and tested with integrity and care.
In addition, our unique Concierge Program provides enhanced services that give customers convenience, flexibility and control from weigh-in to consignment, sale, and final settlement.
- Fully insured Federal Express shipping directly from your store
- Automatic e-mail notification on receipt of your packages, metal trades and settlements
- Full access to witness the weighing, melting and sampling of your precious metal materials
- Instantaneous provisional settlement provided by immediate (same day) payment on your scrap with the added assurance of fire assay accuracy
- The exclusive Mid-States “Price Watch” automatic price notification
- 24-hour online transaction and data access to the Mid-States database, offering real-time tracking of your material’s status
- In-house metal trading, which enables you to lock in your metal price at any time
Contact Us Today
Toll Free - (800) 551-0083
Local - (847) 298-0010
Fax - (847) 298-3910