Integrity, accuracy and consistency depend not just on our processes, but on our commitment to maintaining a facility where the industry’s best practices are performed by experienced professionals using today’s most precise and reliable equipment.
See for yourself – our open-door policy lets every customer personally monitor our processes in their entirety.
Today’s best tools
We’ve invested in today’s best XRF (X-ray fluorescence) machines to determine the approximate value of metals early on. But because the XRF process presents too many variables to provide the consistent and accurate results that meet our exacting standards and deliver the fair value our customers deserve, we still rely on the corrected fire assay process and its centuries-long record of accuracy for final testing.
But that’s not to say we’re all about the past. In addition to the XRF machines, our commitment to today’s best technology and equipment includes:
- Precise and accurate scales calibrated quarterly by outside certified specialists
- New state-of-the-art lab offering:
- Rigorous corrected fire assay analyses
- Diamond and gemstone recovery services for jewelers and others
- “Green” technology
- Bag house dust collection system to treat melting department smoke
- Chemical fume scrubber for acid and chemical fumes generated throughout our processes
- In-house molds and processes to return your pure metal in a variety of forms:
Contact us today.
Contact Us Today
Toll Free - (800) 551-0083
Local - (847) 298-0010
Fax - (847) 298-3910
- Fake Platinum Credit Suisse bars are also being reported in Ohio. The sellers have filled and polished off the... http://t.co/rrudbhou — 1 year 50 weeks ago
- Be on the lookout for these fake Platinum Credit Suisse bars. They are currently going around Indiana with fake... http://t.co/BnB4F7jw — 1 year 51 weeks ago
- U.S. stocks opened mixed Wednesday as investors watched unrest in Greece and Spain. Thousands of demonstrators... http://t.co/MA7HisSz — 1 year 51 weeks ago
- 1 of 82