- Mid-States can schedule an insured FedEx pickup at your business for up to $100,000 per day.
- Priority Overnight packages can be insured up to $100,000.00
- 2nd Day packages can be insured up to $15,000.00
- Express Saver can be insured up to $5,000.00
- Actual shipping costs will be deducted from your final settlement. Please call for a quote.
- Packages must be shipped in an appropriate FedEx security box or DOUBLE BOXED in your own packaging. Please call your MSR sales rep to order FedEx supplies.
- Packages may also be dropped off at a FedEx location or a FedEx / Kinko's. Packages deposited in drop boxes or taken to third party pickup locations will be denied by insurance claims.
- All pickups and drop offs must be scanned in person to ensure that they have been correctly entered into the FedEx tracking system.
- Can be shipped via Registered Mail Insured (Return Receipt Available) with a maximum coverage of up to $25,000 per package available through any Post Office.
- All Registered Mail packages must be completely sealed with Brown paper tape so that no portion of the shipping container is exposed. (70 lbs. Max. Weight)
- For Registered Mail Insured rate quotes use the USPS Postage Calculator. Select Priority Mail and then Registered Mail when prompted.
- No mention should be made to any form of precious metals on the outside of your shipping material.
Please include a Packing List with settlement instructions
or a Karat Kalculator Packing List for shipments containing karat gold only.
Miscellaneous Lower Grade Precious Metals
- May be shipped via UPS or similar courier service. Common carrier truck lines are recommended when shipping extra heavy skidded cartons, gaylord boxes or drums.
- Insurance coverage is available through most carriers on this grade of commodity.
- We also recommend you contact your primary Insurance carrier for alternative coverage options.
- Please include a Packing List with your shipment with settlement instructions.
Mid-States Recycling Inc. can not be held responsible for any claims denied by FedEx due to improper packaging or failure to follow the guidelines above.
Please call your sales representative with any questions.
Contact Us Today
Toll Free - (800) 551-0083
Local - (847) 298-0010
Fax - (847) 298-3910
- Fake Platinum Credit Suisse bars are also being reported in Ohio. The sellers have filled and polished off the... http://t.co/rrudbhou — 2 years 22 weeks ago
- Be on the lookout for these fake Platinum Credit Suisse bars. They are currently going around Indiana with fake... http://t.co/BnB4F7jw — 2 years 22 weeks ago
- U.S. stocks opened mixed Wednesday as investors watched unrest in Greece and Spain. Thousands of demonstrators... http://t.co/MA7HisSz — 2 years 22 weeks ago
- 1 of 82